Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blueprint Storage

Ever find yourself scrounging for tax papers or receipts and find them damaged or ripped? I know I have! That was until I discovered a Blueprint Storage unit from Cutting-mats.net. These portable organizational units keep track of all my receipts, important papers and documents. I never lose anything and it is all kept in tack.

My personal favorite is the upright mobile roll files because I can move it to wherever I need at ease. It fits perfectly under my desk in the office and when I need access to it, it is readily available. I also enjoy the upright mobile roll file because I am building a new home. My blueprints are on giant pieces of paper and are so inconvenient to store. Without the blueprint storage unit my blueprints would be tattered and worn. I just roll them up and place them in the upright storage compartments for ease of access without them getting ruined or in the way!

No comments: