Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Wallstickers

I am a college student and don't exactly have the biggest funds to dress up my home. I love having my home be cozy and inviting but because I move often putting up home decor has been a lot of work...therefore my walls are bare. Then I discovered wall stickers! They are a fun, unique way to dress up your home at an inexpensive cost. Wall stickers only cost $10-$20 dollars and are durable. You would be surprised how long they really do last. I have had three peony flower wall stickers and they have traveled through three of my apartments. They are great for adding that little added detail to your home.

When I saw this dandelion wall sticker I couldn't resist. It is so original and fun. It adds a special touch that creates a unique vibe to any space. Not only are wall stickers versatile they also don't damage your walls. This factor is especially important to renters. So many times people pound holes or damage their walls from putting up wall hangings. Wall stickers add comfort to your home without an expensive price tag.

No comments: