Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crazy CrockPot Lady

I know this is going to be hard to believe but....this lady really used her crock pot 365 days and never repeated a recipe! Crazy and impressive. I am no chef myself so I think this is so awesome! In 2008 she made a New Years Resolution to make every meal in a slow cooker for the whole year...and she did it. I don't think I have ever made a New Years Resolution and actually stuck it out for the whole year....also impressive.

I am always struggling for dinner ideas. I feel like I always have the same things night to night so after reading about "crock pot lady" it inspired me to think outside of the box. Here are a few of her delicious recipes: sweet & spicy chicken wings, lazy chicken, baked spinach and and cheese noodles...the list goes on and on. So no more complaining that you can't come up with recipe ideas. If this lady can make a new dish every day of the year, cooking is possible for the rest of us!

No comments: