Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Eve Looks Include Jewels From My Orange County Jewelry Collection

With New Years Eve coming up it got me to thinking about what I was going to wear. Go figure! New Years Eve is always a fun holiday to celebrate. What's not to love? Champagne, glitter and a fresh new start, I can't think of anything I love more. I always tell myself that it isn't necessary to buy a new outfit every year but when the time comes I always do. Who doesn't? I want to look my best when bringing in 2013. Who else is with me!
I decided on a simple LBD (little black dress) because I can add glitzy accessories. I'm not sure if I will add textured tights or not but I think I decided high heeled boots, a leather moto jacket and I will top it off with diamond earrings that I am completely obsessed with. They are just one of many from my orange county jewelry collection. What is everyone else wearing? I can't wait!

No comments: