Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Easy Bake Fish

My parent live on a lake in MN. We go fishing a lot and we all really enjoy eating fresh water fish, any kind. After being home for the holidays I was sent back home with lots of fish but instead of deep frying them, I wanted a healthier alternative. I found a recipe for baked fish but I added some of my own touches.

Things You Will Need:

Olive Oil
Bread Crumbs
Fresh Lemon
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Salt/Pepper


  • Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
  • Line a 9 by 13 inch glass pan with foil, make sure to have extra so you can cover fish
  • Drizzle oil onto foil and roll fish in it
  • Coat each peice of fish with bread crumbs. 
  • Season the fish to your liking and squeeze fresh lemon on top (this will help reduce the fishy smell as well as make it taste great!) 
  • Cook about 30 minutes, depending on how thick your fillets are


No comments: