Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Super Easy Christmas Cookies


There is something about Christmas that puts a big smile on my face and I think it has something to do with sugar cookies. Who doesn't love them? I know I do but I don't always love how time consuming they can be. That is why I tried these cookies out over the weekend and to my surprise they actually worked! Who knew? 

See also Dr. Seuss Cookies here


This is how simple they are:

Ingredients: 
liquid or gel food coloring 
Sprinkles

Directions: 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Decide what colors you want to make and how many you would like to make (this example is only two but you can make as many as you would like) Depending on the number of colors you are making split the dough evenly and add food coloring. Roll different colors together into a big ball. Then roll it out on the ocunter until you have a cylinder about 12 inches long. Cut out sections to make cookies and then roll into sprinkles. Bake 10-11 min. Makes about 3 dozen cookies. 


No comments: