Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Bitten

Wearing lipstick is so fun! I especially like wearing it when I'm out on the town, out with the girls, or shopping. The thing I don't like about lipstick is that I have to always reapply it to make look decent, without it flaking off.I love to wear lipstick for certain occasions but some are not fully comfortable with the idea. I remember when I first would wear it I would feel like a clown. But once I got accustomed to the look I will loved it! Its such a fun way to change up your makeup routine or add a little pop of color. I even accessorize my outfits around it: instead of big earrings I wear red lips.

For occasions such as work or for those of you who aren't fully comfortable with the idea of bright lips I found an alternative: lip stain. Revlon Just Bitten. Just Bitten is a lip stain that tints the lips and acts more like a "lip gloss". It gives just the right amount of color so its not as overbearing as lipstick. Its a very pretty, subtle look.

No comments: