Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Football is in the House!

If there was one thing that a guy could want is maybe sports gear or NFL apparel for the holidays? I know that is what is wanted in the house full of men that I live in. It's okay I like having the guys around and all the sports activities to be involved in. It's always a whirlwind of football parties to host and, talk about. That's when I decided to give all the guys new NFL jerseys this Christmas. I have actually listened to them talk so much about what team is the best, what player has the most yards, and touchdowns, that I know exactly which ones to pick out by player's name! I even know what is actually happening on the field during playtime! If your around something long enough, you know your going to learn something about it right! I think they are really going to like what I picked out! I may even pick out a football jersey for myself this year! Woo hoo!

No comments: