Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best and worst movies of 2008

Yesterday night my husband and I found a babysitter, then went out to dinner and to the movies. We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was long, but it was a very good movie. It was also an emotional-stirring type of movie. My husband looked teary-eyed near the end of the movie, and I have to admit, the very ending (I won't go into details, for those that haven't seen the movie) got the best of me, too.

Then today I found a list of the best and worst movies of 2008. I wasn't surprised to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button listed. But I was surprised that Twilight wasn't mentioned. Considering that people seem to have a love/hate relationship with all things Twilight, you would think that there would be some mention of it!

No comments: