Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Men's Ring Trend: Dark Cobalt

I just recently got engaged and I couldn't be more happy or excited about it. However, I did not realize the amount of stress it takes to make a wedding possible. I always heard couples talk about how stressful but I always thought I would have so much fun planning my wedding. There are so many little details you don't think of that can really take a toll on your stress level and it tests your relationship!

The funnest part about our wedding planning has been choosing the rings, of course. My fiance knew that I was , lets just say a little picky, so he thought it would be a fun idea to go in together and choose them as a couple. I loved this idea it was so fun and we both got to choose the ring we loved. I didn't realize all the options men have for wedding rings! We decided on a black cobalt ring for my fiance and a ornate engagement ring for me! I just love the dark color for my man. It is so sexy and different. Titanium-Jewlery.com really offers a broad affordable wedding rings for both men and women.

No comments: